Your Nest Bedding mattress has a limited Lifetime Warranty!
Nest Bedding ("Nest Bedding”, “we”, “us”) provides the buyers of our product (“you”) with a limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) against certain product defects for as long as you own the mattress from the date of your purchase for the lifetime of the mattress. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it with a current comparable model and size of a Nest Bedding mattress.
I. Nest Bedding WARRANTY ELIGIBILITY
This limited warranty applies to the original purchasers of the Nest Bedding mattress from Nest Bedding stores, online or authorized retailer. This Limited Warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owners of such mattress.
II. WARRANTY COVERAGE
The Nest Bedding Mattress Warranty covers all defects as defined below for as long as you own your Nest Bedding mattress.
A. COVERED DEFECTS
The following shall be considered as a defective (collectively “Defects”) mattress should your mattress meet the below criteria as determined solely by us:
- Visible indention or sag of the foam mattress greater than one (1) inch that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
- A manufacturing flaw in the cover zipper - this does not include zipper breakage resulting from improper or overuse of zipper.
- A physical flaw in the construction of the cover, such as fabric tearing or stitch unraveling, that does not result from improper use.
B. WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Problems and issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your Nest Bedding mattress is for sleeping, resting, and laying on, any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty.
Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears, burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by you.
- Indents, sagging, or body indentations less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Nest Bedding distributor.
- Physical damage to the foam mattress caused by you.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton, or other materials.
III. MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To submit a claim relating to a defect with your Nest Bedding mattress, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email us the following:
- The order number and/or first and last name of who placed the order.
- A brief description of the what is going on with the mattress.
- A photo or short video documenting the issue you are experiencing.
Upon receipt of your claim, you will receive a response from us within 7 business days.
IV. YOUR WARRANTY REMEDY
In the event that we in our sole discretion determine that your Defect is legitimate as per this Limited Warranty, your sole remedy will be a repair or replacement of your mattress with a comparable size and model mattress. In the event that your size and/or model is discontinued, we will provide the most comparable Nest Bedding mattress product available as a replacement at our sole discretion.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BEYOND THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY AND IN OUR MARKETING MATERIALS. EACH OF THOSE PARTIES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS CONTRACT AND OUR TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS.
Pillows - 2 years - Nest Bedding Pillows
Sheets - 1 year
Nest Bedding Foundations - Lifetime