We had a customer come into the store yesterday, a nice young man who owns his own successful business, looking for a new mattress. During our conversation, he revealed that he had gone to Sleep Train, where the young salesperson there had tried to sell him a heavily discounted floor display. When the customer decided to leave, the young salesperson further discounted the mattress. The customer smiled and left.
This illustrates the mindset of most of the big box retailers: They think that customers care only about the price of the mattress. My customer told me that the reason it didn't matter is that he simply did not like the mattress. It was one of the solid memory foam mattresses from one of the "S" brands, and it was too firm. So, no matter what price the salesperson came up with, he wasn't interested.
Quality and comfort are two of the most important factors, besides price, when shopping for a mattress. When another customer came in a few months ago and was comparing our mattresses to the ones at Mcroskey's, I was able to walk them through why our mattresses are the best quality mattresses in the San Francisco Bay Area. And not just because of personal pride! Our mattresses really are the best quality, top of the line mattresses available.
- Superior craftsmanship: Handles on the sides, organic cotton and wool on all 4 sides, high quality latex.
- Removable and replaceable top panel and replaceable foam compartment for extending the life of the mattress
- 6 ,month comfort guarantee and 100 percent money back guarantee
- Free delivery
- Made by hand in the USA in a factory that has been making mattresses, continually, since 1878
- Zoned coil construction which provides perfect conforming support